Photobucket

8.29.2012

These things I am willing do for you, just because I am your woman

Recently I found a song quite nice and meaning full~
That song was "kenji- yin Wei ni shi nv ren"
Although I feel sad, feel hurt~
I won't let you know, just because I don't wan you to worry and be sad~
What I want is~ want you to be happy!!
No matter how hard, I will wait you come back from work~
No matter how tired am I, I will wake you up early in the morning~
Some times I just cnt control my temper, when I know I going to get angry,
I will just keep myself alone~ not that I don't wan talk to u~I just scare that I will hurt u~
When u get angry when u are tired, I am trying to make you happy~
I keep it all inside just because I am your woman~
I willing to do those things baby~
I love you so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment